I’m sure you’ve read all the chocolate chip cookies recipes you could possibly need. I’ve posted mine over and over again. I’m only posting it now again because I was too lazy to deal with moving files whenever I moved to new servers so won’t actually find any chocolate chip cookie recipe in my archives. Until now.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 sticks butter ( room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 package dark chocolate chips
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Set it aside.
- Cream the butter with vanilla. Add sugar gradually, creaming well. Beat in the eggs, then mix in the dry ingredients. Beat until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Stir in the dark chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheets; bake 10-12 minutes, 350°
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool.
You can either use dark chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips. I think I used dark in these cookies.