This is chicken alfredo pizza in 2 variations. One side has spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese while the other one has cheddar cheese. They are both sufficient pizzas that didn’t need all that fancy dough flipping in the air. Although that would be really fun of course.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza In 2 Variations
- 2 packs pizza dough mixes (or make your own dough)
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 3 boneless chicken breasts (cubed)
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3-4 sm button mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Italian seasoning
- dried oregano
- dried basil
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 355°. Make the pizza dough according to the packet instructions. Or make your own dough.
- Heat a non-stick pan then drizzle olive oil. Sauté the cubed chicken. Let it cook until tender. Season with dried basil, dried oregano, Italian seasoning, plus salt and pepper.
- Brush a pizza pan with olive oil. Work the pizza dough around to form a round shape. Poke the dough generously with a fork. Stick it in the oven for 5 minutes. (Per pizza packet instruction)
- After 5 minutes, take the dough out. Spread the Alfredo sauce evenly around the dough. You won’t use the whole jar. Store the leftover in the fridge. Place evenly the cooked chicken on top of the sauce. In one half, put sliced mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, then generously top with shredded mozzarella cheese. On the other half, generously top it with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake it in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the dough is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
Looking good, eh?
Who says home-made pizzas are boring. They’re probably the best ones coz you could put ANYTHING you want as toppings. If you want tomato based sauce with these toppings then go for it!