This is the Seafood Fettuccine With Alfredo Sauce dish that I’ve mentioned in the homemade alfredo sauce post last week. The seafood component is a bag of frozen mixed mussels, cuttlefish, and squid plus a bag of frozen small shrimp. I made the fettuccine from scratch and like I’ve said, the sauce as well.
For the sauce and pasta recipes, just click on the links attached in the recipe card below.
SEAFOOD FETTUCCINE WITH ALFREDO SAUCE
- homemade fettuccine (or use store-bought pasta and cook accordingly)
- salted boiling water for the pasta (save 2 cups of pasta water)
- homemade alfredo sauce
- 1 bag frozen mixed seafood, thawed
- 1 bag sm shrimp, thawed
- 1 sm onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 stick butter
- Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Make/Cook the pasta. Save 2 cups of the pasta water before draining.
- In a sauté pan, melt butter. Add the onions and garlic. Cook until soft, about 3 minutes or so. Add the seafood mix to cook until tender, about 10-15 minutes, or a little bit longer. Drain the water off of the pasta. Add it into the pan. Pour over the alfredo sauce and reserved pasta water. Stir everything together. Season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Transfer the whole thing into a silver platter.
Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese. Serve with garlic bread and salad greens, if you must.