CHICKEN WITH COCONUT MILK AND GINGER
Everything tastes good with coconut milk and ginger. Well, this chicken dish does anyway. It’s so easy to make that you’d find yourself making it twice in a week or maybe replace chicken with pork just for meat variety. WARNING, your rice intake might be doubled. There’s just no other side dish to eat Chicken With Coconut Milk And Ginger with but rice.
Chicken With Coconut Milk & Ginger
- 6-8 pcs chicken (legs, thighs)
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 can coconut milk
- a quarter of ginger peeled and flatly sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- sprinkle of black pepper
- sprinkle of red pepper flakes(optional)
- finely chopped celery top for garnish
- Heat up a pan with oil. Brown both sides of chicken, 3 minutes each side. Add the ginger slices, then pour over coconut milk, water, soy sauce, black pepper and red pepper flakes into the pot.
- Stir everything together. Cover then simmer in medium heat until chicken pieces are tender and the sauce have reduced and slightly thickened. Stir occasionally while cooking.