Cheesy Tuna & Egg Noodle Casserole
- 3 cans tuna fish drained
- 1 sm onion chopped
- 1/2 can peas (leftovers)
- 1/2 bag egg noodles cook a dente
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- 2 tbsp oil
- sprinkle of garlic powder
- salt and black pepper
- Boil water to cook the egg noodles al dente.
- In a pan, heat up oil to saute onion. Stir in the tuna flakes, then the peas to cook for a few minutes. Season with garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- In a small pot, melt butter, stir in flour then add milk. Keep stirring for a couple of minutes. Add 1 cup of the cheese. Stir until well incorporated. Preheat the oven to 350°
- Drain the egg noodles. Place ‘em back in the pot. Combine the egg noodles and cheese sauce. Stir together. Pour into a casserole dish. Top evenly with the remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle panko crumbs on top. Bake it in the oven for 20 minutes.
Simple and easy cheesy tuna and egg noddles casserole.