This Bacon-Artichoke Hearts Bow Tie Pasta With Alfredo Sauce dish has been in my folder since April. Consider it laziness or just living LIFE! I’m telling you this so you’ll know why some of my recipes stay in the folders for months. Anyhoooo, it’s here and it was delicious. The Alfredo sauce soaked into the bow tie pasta with the bacon and artichoke hearts, yummy yummy goodness. And, it’s not that complicated to make(as the video illustrates) which is always a plus in my “culinary” book.
Bacon-Artichoke Hearts Bow Tie Pasta With Alfredo Sauce
- 2 cups bow-tie pasta (or 1 whole box)
- water for boiling pasta
- 2 cups reserved pasta water
- 5-6 strips bacon
- 1 sm onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 jar quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 1/2 cup alfredo sauce
- sprinkle of dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup ground Parmesan cheese
- Boil water for the bow tie pasta. Brown chopped bacon in a heated pan. Stir in chopped onions and garlic to cook for a minute or two.
- Add the artichoke hearts. Stir everything together and let it cook until it softens then sprinkle the dried Italian seasonings.
- Add Alfredo sauce into the pan. Ladle about 2 cups of pasta water to add into the sauce pan.
- Drain the pasta water off then add the cooked pasta into the pan. Stir everything together.
- Sprinkle ground Parmesan cheese and stir.
VOILA, Bacon-Artichoke Hearts Bow Tie Pasta With Alfredo Sauce.