This is something easy to go with fish. Fancy it up by adding feta cheese or fresh mozzarella balls. Use leftovers, if you’ve got any, to top chopped romaine lettuce for lunch the next day. Double the ingredients to make more.
Tomato-Cucumber-Red Onion Salad
- 2 large tomatoes1/2 cucumber1/2 medium red onion1 tbsp olive oil1/2 cup Italian dressingsprinkle of salt & pepper to taste
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 med red onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
- sprinkle of salt & pepper to taste
- Chop tomatoes and cucumber in chunks. Slice the red onion really thin.
- Into a bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, and red onions. Season with salt and pepper. Add Italian dressing and olive oil.
- Stir everything together. Wrap with saran wrapper(or cover if you're using a container). Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
YUMMY! I could eat this as is.
Serve as a side dish to any fish dish. I served mine alongside crispy catfish nuggets.