Who doesn’t love an easy and fast stir-fry which gives you both meat and much-needed vegetables? The best thing about this stir-fry dish is you can make it with either pork, chicken, or beef. Pick the protein you want but don’t forget the oyster sauce, broccoli, and carrots.
Pork & Veggies Oyster Sauce Stir-Fry
- 1 pound pork butt (sliced in thin cutlets)
- 3-4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 sm onion peeled, sliced
- 2-3 cloves garlic peeled, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- sprinkle of black pepper
- 1 head broccoli florets
- 2 large carrots peeled, julienned
- Heat up oil in a wok. Brown the think cutlets of pork. Cover the wok and let that cook for 2 minutes. Stir then add water. Cover to continue cooking until tender. Stir occasionally.
- Add the onions and garlic to sauté.
- Season with soy sauce, black pepper, and oyster sauce.
- Stir in the broccoli and carrots. Cover and cook until the veggies are soft and tender.
VOILA, Pork & Veggies Oyster Sauce Stir-Fry.
Transfer in a platter to serve.
Serve with rice. Easy, fast, and delicious stir-fry dinner. Enjoy!