This Butter-Garlic Spicy Shrimp With Green Beans is a different take on the Garlic-Butter Shrimp recipe that I love by the way. Except with this one you won’t need to peel and stare at the shrimp head 😀☺️ and fresh green beans is part of the dish so there’s no need to have steamed veggies on the side. It’s quite easy to make so let’s get to it.
Butter-Garlic Spicy Shrimp With Green Beans
- 1 bag frozen shrimp (peeled, deveined)
- 1 stick butter
- 2-3 cloves garlic chopped finely
- 1 sm onion chopped
- a bunch of fresh green beans halved
- sea salt (regular salt is fine)
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- red pepper flakes (depends how spicy you want it)
- 1/2 lemon
- sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat the wok(or a sauté pan) then melt 1/2 stick of the butter. Add the chopped garlic and onions to cook.
- Stir in the fresh green beans. Cover the wok and let that cook to soften the green beans.
- Uncover to stir then add the frozen shrimp. Add the remaining butter then season with sea salt(regular salt is fine), garlic powder, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Stir everything around, cover, and cook the shrimp. Add lemon juice then squeeze in Sriracha sauce, depending on how spicy you want it to be.
- Stir everything together. Cover and cook for another 2 minutes or so.
- In a cup, whisk cornstarch and water together. Pour into the shrimp pan to thicken the sauce.
Serve with Rice. Enjoy!