This is an updated version of Ritz Cracker Moon Pies that I made back in 2019. Another easy treats to make with your children that would satisfy anyone’s sweet cravings. Aside from enjoying them yourselves, these Ritz Cracker Moon Pies are also good as gifts to give around the Holidays. Truth be told, they’re good any day and for any occasion.
And, you only need 3 ingredients.
Ritz Cracker Moon Pies
- ritz crackers
- whipped cream frosting (or any kind of filling you want: peanut butter or marshmallow cream)
- almond bark (or chocolate melts/chips)
- Spread cream filling on one cracker.
- Top with another cracker.
- Melt the almond bark or chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir then give it another 30 seconds. Stir for coating consistency.
- Dip the ritz cracker sandwich into the bowl one at a time. Coat each side.
- Tap out any excess chocolate.
- Place in a parchment paper to set.
Have fun and enjoy the buttery salted crackers blending with the creamy filling and of course, chocolate shell.