A quicky and easy no-meat tofu stir-fry that’s perfect for a simple lunch or dinner for 2. Double the ingredients if you are feeding more than 2 people of course. The versatility of tofu is sooo good when you don’t feel like eating meat on some days.
I hope you like kimchi and spicy food so you can enjoy this Spicy Tofu & Kimchi dish as much as I did.
Spicy Tofu & Kimchi With Rice Bowl
- 1 block firm tofu sliced in thick strips
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup kimchi
- 1 sm onion chopped
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- sprinkle of garlic powder
- sprinkle of powdered ginger
- sprinkle of red pepper flakes add more accdg to preference
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- cooked rice
- Heat up oil in a pan. Fry each side of tofu slices to brown. About 2 minutes each side.
- Set aside the browned tofu on a plate.
- Add sliced onions onto the pan to sautee for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Kimchi.
- Season with soy sauce, garlic powder, powdered ginger, and red pepper flakes. Stir everything together and cook for about 3 minutes or so.
- Add the tofu slices. Squeeze in lemon juice.
- Stir everything together and cook for another 2 minutes.
Serve on top a bowl of rice. Enjoy!