[ARCHIVES FROM 2010] Making homemade guacamole is easy. Here’s my simple recipe which I serve with either tacos, fajitas, enchiladas, quesadilla, or other Mexican dishes.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 clove peeled garlic
- 1/2 lime
- a few springs of cilantro
- sprinkle salt & black pepper
- red pepper flakes optional
- In a medium Magic Bullet cup or Blender, combine avocados,peeled garlic, lime juice, tomato, cilantro, salt and pepper, and a little bit of red pepper flakes.
- Pulse it in the Magic Bullet or blender for about 3-4 times until mashed according to your preference.
- I like my guacamole slightly chunky. Cover the cup and store in the fridge until ready to serve on the same day.
Add as topping in tacos, fajitas, or a side item for any Mexican food.