Now that I love peanut butter I have to find ways to have it, creatively, and of course something new to blog about so I can share how delicious peanut butter is and even more decadent when combined with my first food love, chocolate.
I adapted the recipe for Peanut Butter & Chocolate Marbled Brownies from Robin Hood flour site.
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Marbled Brownies
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Place a parchment paper on a 10x10x2 square cake pan. Spray it with Pam then set aside. Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter, sugars, eggs, peanut butter, and milk until well combined. Gradually add flour baking powder, and salt into the mixing bowl.
- Divide batter in two. In one half stir in cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop the chocolate batter into the pan, with spaces in between. Refer to the picture.
- Do the same thing with the plain batter. Refer to the picture.
- With a butter knife, run a swirly pattern into the batter.
- Bake it in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.