Who likes chick peas? We do. Here’s a simple salad recipe that could go along with burgers, hotdogs, or grilled meat. Or just eat a bowl as is for a snack. A salad for snack, you ask? Yes, why not? Can’t hurt, no? But seriously, if you like chick peas this is really good.
Chick Peas-Tomato Salad With Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 can chick peas drained
- 1/2 sm onion chopped
- 2-3 tomatoes chopped
- a bunch of parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- extra grape tomatoes (optional)
- In a bowl, combine chick peas, tomatoes, parsley, and onion.
- Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper, and balsamic vinegar.
- Stir everything together.
- Transfer in a container. Cover then chill in the fridge until ready to serve,
I decided to add halved grape tomatoes because I wanted more tomatoes in the salad.
I served this Chick Peas-Tomato Salad W/ Balsamic Vinegar alongside burgers.