Who likes easy meals by using store bought marinades? I do. Like Ina Garten said, if you don’t have the blank blank blank, store bought is fine. Something to that effect. Anyhooo, this is so easy to prepare and cook. All you have to do is marinate the meat early in the morning, for about 3 to 4 hours, and it should be ready for cooking come dinner time. I’m sure you can marinate it overnight too. This marinade is sweet with a little spicy kick but not too strong that your kids couldn’t have any.
Korean Pork Barbecue With Green Beans Stir-Fry
- 1 1/2 cup Korean Pork Barbecue Marinade
- 1 pound thinly sliced pork
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 medium onion sliced
- sprinkle of garlic powder
- sprinkle of ginger powder
- sprinkle of black pepper
- a bunch of fresh green beans
- Marinate the meat with the sauce for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat up oil in a wok. Add the marinated pork. Cover the pan and let it cook until browned.
- Add the onions, sprinkles of garlic powder, ginger powder, black pepper, and water. Stir everything together. Cover and continue to cook until the meat is tender. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in green beans and let that cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Transfer in the serving bowl.
Serve with rice, of course.