Get Real Philippines writer @iLda_talk is STILL criticizing Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera’s wedding but this time to actually defend the criticism that Representative Claudine Bautista’s received for having a lavish wedding. A public servant, during a Pandemic. Just to reiterate what the netizens have collectively pointed out to defend Dingdong and Marian, read below.
- Dingdong and Marian are not government officials.
- They did not have their grand wedding during a pandemic.
- They’re private citizens.
- 2 of the most hardworking, influential, product Ambassadors, and highly-paid names in the Entertainment industry.
- Honest taxpayers.
- They’re not corrupt politicians who have access to funds
- They do plenty of helping people through their own foundation, various advocacy, humanitarian projects with numerous sectors, and private donations