So easy you only need two ingredients. The rack of pork ribs and your favorite BBQ sauce. You can make the latter if you prefer but if you don’t mind store-bought kind, use the one you trusted or my favorite, Sweet Baby Rays. The trick to get the fall-off-the-bone BBQ is to cook the rack of ribs slowly in low heat. Always consider the time you plan on serving it then just manage the cooking time for 4 to 5 hours or so. Trust me, you’ll end up with the best BBQ Ribs EVER!
Easy Slow-Cooked Fall-Off-The-Bone BBQ Ribs
- 1 rack of pork ribs
- 2 1/2 cups BBQ Sauce
- foil and pan
- Preheat the oven to 250°. Place the rack of ribs on a roasting pan.
- Brush 1 1/2 cup of the barbecue sauce on both sides of the ribs.
- Cover the pan with sheets of foil. Stick it in the oven to slow cook for 4 hours.
- After the 3rd hour, take it out and coat the ribs with the sauce from the pan.
- Brush with the remaining sauce. Turn up the heat to 350°. Return the pan into the oven, uncovered. Cook for another 30minutes or so.
I like to transfer the ribs into a serving board then cut the ribs from there.
Seriously, the meat is so tender.
Serve with desired side dishes.