Beef and all sorts of vegetables stir-fry is my kind of nutritious and healthy dish. Granted it’s eaten with rice but, you can skip it if you prefer that way. For me and my family, rice is a must with Asian dishes like this.
Beef & Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 1-2 pounds beef steak sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- sprinkle of black pepper
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 sm onion sliced
- 2-3 cloves garlic peeled, chopped
- 1 sm thumb-size ginger peeled, chopped
- oil for cooking
- 1 head broccoli florets
- 2 carrots sliced
- 3-4 pcs assorted sweet peppers
- 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 bag snow peas
- 1 cup water + 3 tbsp cornstarch mix together
- In a bowl, marinate the beef slices with soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, and sesame oil for 3-4 hours.
- Heat up oil in a wok or pan. Brown the marinated beef then add garlic, onions, and ginger to sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli florets and carrots. Cover the wok to soften the vegetables.
- Stir in the sweet peppers, hoisin sauce, and water. Cover to continue cooking and soften the vegetables.
- Stir in the snow peas.
- Then the water and cornstarch mixture to thicken the sauce.
- Beef & Vegetable Stir-Fry
You’ll get protein from the beef and all the delicious goodness and nutrition from broccoli, carrots, sweet pepper, and snow peas. Enjoy.