Scott saw a video of Bubble Up Pizza and said we should make it one day so I did and that’s for dinner. It’s quite easy to make using biscuits and stuff that you’d normally use for making pizza except the crust because the biscuits take care of that part.
Not in the picture is the other tube of biscuit and the shredded cheddar cheese. Don’t forget those. Recipe was adapted from Eating On A Dime.
Bubble Up Pizza
- 2 tubes biscuits
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- cooked breakfast crumbled sausage
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni slices
- sprinkle of dried oregano
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- oil spray for the pan
- Grease the pan with oil spray. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350°
- Slice the biscuits into eights or quarters.
- Spread the cut up biscuits into the pan. Add the pizza sauce on top. Then the cooked breakfast sausage crumbles. Then top with the shredded mozzarella cheese. Then the pepperoni slices. Sprinkle dried oregano on top.
- Then top with the shredded cheddar cheese. Bake it in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Let it cool for a bit before serving.
The idea is simple and it’s certainly something that could be tweaked and be added into. And, that’s the plan around here. I’ll let you know what we’d come up with next time. Until then, you should definitely make Bubble Up Pepperoni & Sausage Pizza.