My favorite Pork and Veggies Kebabs, smoked in Pit Boss Pro Pellet Grill. I have a ton of pictures so we’ll just get to it and the recipe below.
Smoked Pork & Veggies Kebabs On Pit Boss Pro Grill
- 2-3 pounds pork boston butt (sliced in cutlets)
- 2 sweet peppers (red, yellow) (sliced in cutlets)
- 2 zucchini (halved lenghtwise, then slice in half again)
- 1 poblano pepper (seeded, sliced in cutlets)
- 1 large onion (quartered)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 3-4 cloves garlic (smashed)
- 1 1/2 cup Sprite
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- In a bowl stir together water, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, smashed garlic, and brown sugar. Squeeze in the 2 lemons. Stir in the pork cutlets. Add Sprite then mix everything together. Cover and store in the fridge to marinate overnight.
- An hour before grilling, soak wood skewers in warm water until ready to assemble.
- Prepare and slice the veggies.
- Assemble the kebabs. Reserve some of the marinade.
- Preheat the Pellet grill to 280°. Once ready, place the kebabs into the grill. Cook first side for 20minutes. Brush the top with the reserved marinade.
- Flip the Kebabs to cook the other side for another 20 minutes.
I served the kebabs with Fried Rice(with no ham).