If you have leftover buffalo wings from a pizza & wings night or just regular hot wings night, you can easily turn the meat into Buffalo Chicken Tacos. But, if you don’t have leftovers and craving for these tacos, here’s an easy way to make some. Boneless chicken breasts not necessary. I used chicken leg quarters which worked out perfectly so let me show you how.
Buffalo Chicken Tacos W/ Bleu Cheese Aioli
- 3 chicken leg quarters
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tst ground black pepper
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 avocado cubed
- a bowl of chopped salad mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or Mexicacn chesse if available)
- a little bit of oil
- 12-15 corn tacos
BLEU CHEESE AIOLI
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- sprinkle of slat and pepper
- sprinkle of Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees.
- Combine flour with salt and pepper. Drench the chicken quarters with the flour mixture. Place the chicken pieces in a foil lined pan. Stick the pan in the oven to bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Once the chicken quarters have baked, let them cool on top of a cutting board for a few minutes. Pick off the meat from the bone. Discard the bones. Roughly chopped up the chicken meat to get medium chunks.
- Melt butter in a pot then stir in the buffalo sauce. Add the chicken meat into the sauce. Stir gently to coat the chicken with the sauce. Taste and adjust according to your hot sauce preference.
- Brush a little bit of oil into a heated pan, lightly toast eash side of the corn tortilla, about 6 seconds each. Do this in batches.
- BLEU CHEESE AIOLI:
- Blend together bleu cheese dressing, sour cream, salt and pepper, and Italian seasoning. Transfer in a bottle dispenser or in a bowl(w/ cover) then store in the fridge until ready to serve.