Adding another easy stir-fry recipe for you to make. This time it’s Beef Cabbage & Carrots Stir-Fry. Simple, fast, filling with rice, and hey, you get to eat vegetables too.
Beef Cabbage & Carrots Stir-Fry
- 1-2 pounds beef steak sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water divided
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- sprinkle of black pepper
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic peeled, chopped
- 1 sm onion sliced
- 1 sm thumb size fresh ginger peeled, chopped
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 head cabbage chopped coarsely
- 1 large carrot sliced
- In a bowl, marinate the beef slices with soy sauce, 1/2 cup water, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, garlic powder, and sesame oil for 3-4 hours or overnight
- Heat up oil in a wok or pan. Brown and tenderize the marinated beef for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the marinade into the pan plus the remaining 1/2 cup of water and continue to cook 15-20minutes. Cover the pan. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in garlic, onions, and ginger to sauté for 2 minutes or so.
- Stir in the cabbage. Cover the wok to cook and soften the cabbage
- Stir in the carrots to cook until fork tender.
Transfer in a serving platter.
Serve with rice. Enjoy!