- Taylor Swift became a billionaire in October 2023, thanks to the earnings from her Eras tour and the value of her music catalog.
- Swift is the first musician to make the ranks solely based on her songs and performances.
- Her fortune includes more than $500 million in estimated wealth amassed from royalties and touring, plus a music catalog worth $500 million and some $125 million in real estate.
- In 2021, Swift began releasing re-records of her first six albums in order to regain their ownership rights.
- Demand for tickets to her 2023 Eras Tour overwhelmed Ticketmaster, prompting members of Congress to question the company’s hold on concert sales.
View this post on Instagram