Rich and chewy chocolate-nutella brownies. The combination sounds really good but I found out after 1 bar that this recipe is more chocolate-y than nutella-y. No complains here though. These Chocolate-Nutella Brownies are definitely a hit in my household.
I adapted the recipe from Life’s Ambrosia.
- 1 bag bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 stick butter (+extra to grease the pan)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour (+extra to dust the pan)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 350 °.
- Grease a square pan with the extra butter, then dust it with the extra flour. Set that aside.
- In a pot, melt the stick of butter with half a bag of the chocolate chips. Keep stirring until completely melted. Take it out of the heat and set aside to cool completely.
- In a mixer, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla. Add the cooled melted chocolate. Keep mixing. Then add the flour and salt. Continue to mix until completely blended.
- Fold in the nutella and remaining chocolate chips. Pour the whole thing into the buttered and dusted pan. Bake it in the oven for 35-40 minutes. Test by sticking a toothpick. When it comes out clean with a little bit of crumbs, the brownies are done.
- Cool for a few minutes before cutting into squares.
Serve with a glass of milk and Enjoy!