In our house, there’s always a side dish to go along with whatever meat entrée we’re having for dinner. Yes, we eat our vegetables and you should too. Steam vegetables or Sautee them like this Sauteed Sweet Peppers, Mushrooms, and Onions. With the grilling season fast approaching, bookmark this recipe for when you’re doing BBQ ribs, kebabs, or any kind of protein dish.
By the way, I highly recommend Sea Salt with veggies. Regular salt is fine but Sea Salt elevates the flavors of fresh vegetable even more.
Sauteed Sweet Peppers, Mushrooms, And Onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 medium onions chopped
- 3-4 pcs sweet peppers (in various colors, julienned)
- 5-6 button mushrooms sliced
- sea salt
- black pepper
- oil for sautéing
- Heat up oil in a pan(Iron skillet is a good investment to have), Sauté the onions and garlic.
- Stir in the sweet peppers. Cook for 2-3 minutes or so.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Season with Sea Salt and black pepper.
- Stir everything together to cook through for less than 5 minutes.
Voila! So easy, no?