It’s Peach season, Y’all. You can either make a cobbler with blueberries or apples, crumble, ice cream with banana or mango, an upside down cake, peach-caramel pie, grill the peaches then drizzle with honey, or this new summer treat dish by caramelizing it and enjoy a bowl with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. The possibilities of summer desserts are endless with Peaches. 🍑🍑
My peaches were not fully ripe but I couldn’t wait any longer so I just went ahead and cook it. Slightly ripe should be fine.
Caramelized Peaches With Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 5-6 ripe peaches
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Vanilla (Bean) Ice Cream
- Slive the peaches into small quarters.
- Melt butter into a pan.
- Add the brown sugar.
- Stir together until sugar and butter dissolves.
- Add the peaches. Sprinkle pinch of salt.
- Add the ground cinnamon.
- Stir constantly as the peaches cooks to soften and carmaelize.
- Cook until soft and bubbly.
Sooooooo good with vanilla (bean) ice cream. Perfect for Summer. You can also make this with apples by the way.