Hubby wanted a double chocolate chip cookies and picked Mint Fudge chunks as one component. Behold, Mint Fudge Chocolate Chip Cookies. Because I’m using 2 kinds of chocolate I decided to only use half of each bag of chocolate chips. I’ve saved the other halves for the next time I’ll bake cookies. I don’t have to tell you how good these cookies were. I took too many photos so feast your eyes then start baking!
Mint Fudge Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 sticks butter room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mint fudge chocolate chunks
- 1 sheet parchment paper
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set it aside.
- In a mixer, beat butter and granulated sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl after each egg. Then add vanilla extract, and brown sugar to mix. Gradually add in the flour mixture while it continues to mix.
- Add the semi-sweet chocolate chips and mint fudge chunks into the cookie dough. Stir everything together until combined.
- Place the bowl with the cookie dough in the fridge to chill for 2-3 hours. Preheat the oven to 350° before baking.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper into a sheet pan. Scoop cookie balls into the pan. Bake in batches, for 10 minutes.
- Cool the cookies completely in a baking rack before putting them in the cookie jar.
I told y’all. I took too many pictures. Got Milk? 😍🌱🍫🍪🥛