Here’s an easy vegetable side dish that’s perfect for any occasion. I made this to go along with the roasted chicken for our Easter Sunday dinner and it was delish, as simple as it gets.
Roasted Asparagus With Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- sprinkle of garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Cut off the ends of asparagus. Place them in a sheet pan. Coat the asparagus evenly with Drizzle olive oil then sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Roast the asparagus in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the oven. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top. Place it back into the oven to continue roasting for 3-5 more minutes.
It’s really that simple and quick to make.
Crunchy and cheesy roasted Asparagus. YUM!