I almost forgot that I was doing a ham recipes series. The ham came from a whole cooked ham that I divided then froze to use in different dishes. It started with Ham & Pinto Beans Sopas, then the Baked Penne With Diced Ham, and I also made Ham Fried Rice. Now here’s the last one I made from it. Of course it’s the Ham, Egg, And Cheese Salad for sandwiches.
Ham, Egg, And Cheese Salad Sandwiches
- 2 cups cooked ham diced
- 1/2 brick cream cheese
- 2 boiled eggs diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sprinkle of garlic powder
- sprinkle of salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard (yellow mustard is fine)
- bread for sandwiches
- Dice the ham.
- Peel and dice or mash the boiled eggs.
- In a bowl combine the ham, eggs, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, and seasonings.
- Stir everything together until well-incorporated.
- Place in a covered container and store in the fridge before serving.
You can also use this for crackers to serve as a snack or party appetizer. Enjoy!