I had a couple more of sweet peppers from the pork & kebabs veggies and I also had par-boiled chicken that I was going to use for a pasta dish that somehow turned into this Chicken And Sweet Peppers Quesadilla. For this you can also use leftover chicken from a roast if you have some. If not, par-boil 3-4 pieces of boneless chicken breast then shred before making the quesadillas.
Chicken And Sweet Peppers Quesadilla
- 3-4 pcs par-boiled boneless chicken breast (or leftover chicken from a roast, shredded)
- 1 sweet pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 sm onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- chili powder
- salt & pepper
- generous shredded cheddar cheese
- oil for sauteeing and brushing the griddle/pan (or Pam oil spray)
- 4-6 pcs large flour tortillas
- Heat up oil in a pat. Sautee onions and garlic for a minute or two. Add the shredded chicken then stir in the sweet peppers. Season with salsa, salt, black pepper, and chili powder. Set aside.
- Pre-heat the griddle pan or a flat sautee pan. with oil(or oil spray if available).
- Lay the flour tortillas then add some cheese on one half of the tortilla.
- Some of the chicken and sweet peppers mixture.
- More shredded cheese on top.
- Fold the half over. Let that cook for 30 seconds or so.
- Flip the quesadilla to cook the other side for another 30 seconds.
Slice in triangles, dip in sour cream if you like and Enjoy!