We really enjoyed this Lemon-Butter Baked Salmon for dinner the day after Christmas. I used ingredients that are most probably already in your kitchen. There’s nothing to it but just bake and enjoy.
Lemon-Butter Baked Salmon
- 1/2 stick butter slightly melted
- 1/2 lemon
- sprinkle of lemon-pepper seasoning
- sprinkle of dried Italian seasoning
- sprinkle of salt & pepper
- In a bowl combine butter, lemon-pepper seasoning, dried Italian seasoning, salt & pepper. Set it aside. Preheat oven to 375°
- Carefully wash the salmon. Pat dry each side of salmon with paper towel.
- Line a sheet pan with foil. Place the salmon into the pan, skin side up first. Brush the skin side with half of the lemon-butter mixture. Flip it over to brush the other side with the remaining lemon-butter mixture. Stick it in the oven to bake for 30 minutes.
VOILA! Serve in a platter.
I served the baked salmon with the leftover sautéed veggies from our Christmas dinner and white rice.